Cities Together is a faith based non-profit organization committed to theory-driven and
practically rooted training, facilitation and coaching that undergirds leaders with the tools,
resources and support needed to lead in their neighborhoods and communities.
We envision hope-filled and courageous leaders of movements walking together and
building bridges for the good of humanity, their cities, cultures and spheres.
Isaiah 58 (NLT) 11 The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring. 12 Some of you will rebuild the deserted ruins of your cities...
What we believe and what we are committed to:
1. City-ing: Humanity's story starts in a garden and ends in a city. God creates and dwells in cities; Cities matter to God.
2. Be-ing: Each person is made in the image of God. God has a ministry of presence with us and calls us to have a ministry of presence with those around us.
3. Neighbor-ing: We are called to know our neighbors and be good neighbors.
4. One Another-ing: The phrase one-another (from allelon in Greek) means "each other, mutually". One-anothering and mutuality is what “loving our neighbor as ourselves” (Luke 10:27) can look like.
5. Bridge Build-ing: Reconciliation is the heart of the Gospel message. We seek to build bridges.
6. Partner-ing: God models collaboration in the essence of his being. Unity isn't the goal but an outcome of working together.
7. Shalom-ing: Jeremiah 29 is a story of intertwined peace. We are called to be the Be-loved community.
We're committed to leader, organizational and community development.
Clients (Partial List): Abiding Savior Lutheran Church, Anaheim CRC, Biola University, City of Riverside, CLUE OC, Collaborative for Neighborhood Transformation, Communities First Association, Davenport Institute, GIVE Urban Farms, Grow Riverside, Mika CDC, Kingdom Causes Bellflower, Missio Dei, Mission Co-Lab Collective (Fullerton), Neighbor 2 Neighbor, Newsong Church, Next Step Ministries, Pasadena Covenant Church, Saddleback, San Gabriel Valley Conservation Corporation, Solidarity, Templo Calvario Missions, The River Church, Today's Urban Renewal Network (TURN). Trinity Cristo Rey Lutheran Church (Santa Ana), Trinity Western University, Urban Strategies, Westmont College, World Poverty Solutions, Youth Speak Collective